- Viktorija Nekrasaite, Andrew Tristan Parli, Christoffer Olling Back, and Tijs Slaats. Discovering Responsibilities with Dynamic Condition Response Graphs ⋆Technical paper. Accepted for CAiSE 2019. Rome, Italy, 2019
- Anette C. M. Petersen, Lars R. Christensen, Thomas T. Hildebrandt, Naja Holten-Møller. A B C, It’s Not Easy as 1 2 3: Making Choices at a Danish Jobcenter. Accepted for CHI 2019 Workshop: Where is the Human? Bridging the Gap Between AI and HCI. CHI 2019. Glasgow, UK/ May 4-9
Andrea Burattin, Giancarlo Guizzardi, Fabrizio M. Maggi, and Marco Montali. Fifty Shades of Green: How Informative is a Compliant Process Trace?. Technical paper. Accepted for the CAiSE 2019 Conference. Rome, Italy, 2019
- C. Seco, S. Debois, T. T. Hildebrandt, and T. Slaats, “RESEDA: Declaring Live Event-Driven Computations as REactive SEmi-Structured DAta,” in 22nd IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference, EDOC 2018, Stockholm, Sweden, October 16-19, 2018, 2018, pp. 75–84.
- Mads Frederik Madsen, Mikkel Gaub, Malthe Ettrup Kirkbro, Tróndur Høgnason, Tijs Slaats, and Søren Debois, “Collaboration among Adversaries: Distributed Workflow Execution on a Blockchain,” presented at the Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Blockchain 2018 (FAB ’18), Los Angeles, 2018.
- T. Högnasson and S. Debois, “DCR Event-reachability via Genetic Algorithms,” in Business Process Management Workshops, Sydney, Australia, 2018.
- D. Basin, S. Debois, and T. Hildebrandt, “On Purpose and by Necessity: Compliance under the GDPR,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC ’18), Nieuwpoort, Curaçao, 2018.
THE PROCESS HIGHLIGHTER: FROM TEXTS TO DECLARATIVE PROCESSES AND BACK, Hugo-Andrés López-Acosta, Thomas Hildebrandt, Søren Debois,Morten Marquard, In Proceedings of the Dissertation Award, Demonstration, and Industrial Track at 16th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2018)
Evaluating the Understandability of Hybrid Process Model Representations Using Eye Tracking: First Insights. Tijs Slaats, Andrea Burattin, Thomas T. Hildebrandt, Barbara Weber. In Proceedings of International Conference on Business Process Management BPM 2018: Business Process Management Workshops Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP, volume 342) pp 475-481
- Open to Change: A Theory for Iterative Test-Driven Modelling. Tijs Slaats, Søren Debois, Thomas Hildebrandt. In Proceedings of International Conference on Business Process Management, BPM 2018: Business Process Management, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS, volume 11080) pp 31-47
- Towards an Empirical Evaluation of Imperative and Declarative Process Mining. Christoffer Olling Back, Søren Debois, Tijs Slaats. In Proceedings of International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2018: Advances in Conceptual Modeling, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS, volume 11158) pp 191-198.
- Dynamic Evaluation Forms using Declarative Modeling. Rasmus Strømsted, Hugo A. López, Søren Debois, Morten Marquard. In Proceedings of the Dissertation Award, Demonstration, and Industrial Track at 16th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2018)
- A Research Model to Test the Understandability of Hybrid Process Models Using DCR Graphs. Amine Abbad Andaloussi, Tijs Slaats, Andrea Burattin, Thomas Troels Hildebrandt, Barbara Weber. In informal proceedings of 1st EcoKnow workshop affiliated to 30th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAISE 2018).
- Results from running Nirdizati on the jobcenter log (word format): NirdizatiResultsJobcenterWord
- Results from running Nirdizati on the jobcenter log (pdf format): NirdizatiResultsJobcenter
- Results from running Nirdizati on the Infoventure log (word format): NirdizatiResultsInfoVentureWord
- Results from running Nirdizati on the Infoventure log (pdf format): NirdizatiResultsInfoVenture